Thank you for considering donating your time and talents to help our rescue organization. We greatly appreciate it.
Throughout the year we have a wide range of volunteer opportunities available, including:
- Transporting dogs
- Speaking by phone with potential adopters about OES
- Conducting home visits for prospective adopters
- Helping with special events, such as
- Annual Meeting
- Attending community events and educating the public about OES
- Fostering dogs
- Assisting with our quarterly newsletter, the Tale’s End
Just as we try to match the right dog with the right family, we try to match each volunteer to the tasks that they enjoy the most.
Additional details about specific volunteer opportunities can be found by clicking on the buttons to the left.
To volunteer, please contact our volunteer coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that NEOESR does not operate a kennel. Instead, all of our dogs are housed in foster homes.